Socialize My Style

Where do I sign up to be a style expert? I mean, seriously. I think I manage to clean up pretty nicely and have an eye for detail. I understand the psychological and cultural importance of fashion. I follow the immutable laws of chicness (I think). I ooze lotusity. And oh boy, do I have an opinion about EVERYTHING. So, where's my show on Bravo? Or Style Network? C'mon, the web?

Until that day comes (and believe me, it will.....muaahh!), I will continue to play around with Polyvore, a great web-based application that allows you to mix-and-match images anywhere from the web. It's allows someone like me to create style storyboards, or sets, that help guide my creative projects. Currently, I am redecorating my digs- guess what I print out and carry when shopping for everything from paint to curtains? Trust me, I have shopping ADD, so it helps....

If you truly love putting together images, design, styling and planning as much as I do, you can go all out and do this with Photoshop, which I normally do. However, being that I spend 400% of my day on a the web and my phone, having the built-in social capabilities to share my love with the world is an A++. It's easier for me to grab, arrange, embed and post to Facebook, Digg and Delicious. Just call me the Nina Garcia of social media (let me have my dreams, please!).

sexy techie by nataliesblack





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 Responses to "Socialize My Style" (Leave A Comment)